Today mommy went to the doctor's office to see a nurse midwife. The midwife said I'm facing head-down and she made it sound like that is a good thing. Apparently I like to stand on my head! Mommy also went to a CPR and first-aid class over the weekend and learned all kinds of ways to save my life if I do anything stupid, like swallow a grape, fall out of a tree, or trip on Greta's leash. She's going crazy with all the stuff she is learning about.
I'm scheduled to arrive about nine weeks from tomorrow. That's good, because it's getting pretty cozy in here. I'm getting really excited because I hear that lots of mom and dad's friends have little babies, or babies on the way. There are going to be so many girls and boys that I can be friends with all over the world. Mommy even has one friend that will live in Hawaii when her baby is born. She keeps telling me that we will take a trip there someday so I can get a little hula skirt. That is so cool. It sounds like a pretty place! Maybe daddy can even teach me to surf a in a little tiny bikini. Who-hoo!
Suppose I should rest for a little while. Talk to you later!
No comments:
Post a Comment