Yesterday my mom spent a long time talking to a nice lady in our neighborhood about daycare. Her name is Mrs. Cleary and she is a real gem. She's kind of big and round, seems to laugh a lot, and has a lot of love to give to the kids who play at her house during the week. Mommy really liked her, and last night she and daddy signed my first "permission slip" in the form of a contract. I can't wait to party at Mrs. Cleary's house. She even takes us on field trips, has a Christmas party, and a summer bash in her backyard!
At the doctor today, the midwife showed mom how to push on her belly to feel my head. They kept wobbling me around like I was a bobble head! What were they thinking? Good thing I'm flexible!
Last night mom sat in my room in my new glider from grandma judy and grandpa arlin and rocked and rocked and rocked. I guess she was practicing for when we spend time together in that chair. Not much longer.
Time for me to take an afternoon siesta. Talk to you soon.
1 comment:
Emily -
I'm so glad you found a great lady to play with when Mommy goes back to work. It is so very special to have a great place to spend some of your days. I sure to love my babysitter and I hope you'll love yours too!
Love your friend,
Jeremiah
Post a Comment