Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Dad is HOME!

Tomorrow mom and dad are cramming me in my carseat to go back to Pennsylvania. Mom and I have been in Wisconsin for more than five weeks. We love it here, but we're excited to go home to our PA friends. Now that Daddy is here with us, we're ready to make the drive.
On Saturday my dad came home from Iraq. He is my HERO and I love him so much. I'm really happy he is home to snuggle with me - - and that he is safe and still as funny as ever!

Mom told me I should put this picture up so you can see my sheep hat that my friend Hope gave me. Her daddy's family loves sheep. I like this hat. Mom said it's a good color on me.
I'll try to write more when I get home to my own computer.

No comments: