Freak out! I started daycare! Who are these little kids that keep poking their hands and fingers and faces in my personal space? Just kidding! I love it. The little girls look at me and smile and try to make me smile. If I do, they run off and giggle and then come back and try to make me do it again. It's a fun game - they do all the work!
Pat, my caretaker is wonderful. She's a big teddy bear! I get a report card every day and I think she really likes me. I must be a pretty good kid after all - now that I'm not a colic-0-holic!
It's been a while since I have posted, mostly because mom and dad have kidnapped me and taken me all over the midwest and back, limiting my access to the internet (already trying to deprive me of the finer things in life like e-mail from the grandparents).
Let's see...after we came home from Wisconsin mom and I had two weeks to play before dad hauled us to Michigan. We had a big wedding celebration for Aunt Sabrina and Uncle Tom - it was fun. I also got to spend a few days with Grandpa Gene at his lake house. It was really fun! I got to see deer and turkey and witness what mom means about how dad transforms into an animal when he sees other animals.....oh my!
We have also traveled a little bit in PA - visiting dad's new boss and his wife, as well as some friends in Allentown. And, mom even dragged me to the Elizabethtown Fair. She said we're not doing that again till I'm bigger because there were so many cooties there! We had fun, but it was hot and sticky and there were a lot of people.
If mom ever lets me have more than five minutes at the computer, I'll post some pictures. Soon we have to schedule a professional photo shoot for some pictures with dad! Mom and I had pictures when I was two weeks old - I've changed so much since then!!!
Will write again soon, between huge smiles, 10-hour stretches of sleep and hilarious little coos.
Love,
Emmy
No comments:
Post a Comment