Saturday, February 23, 2008

Trying so hard

One week ago (2/16), I started to crawl. It was a horribly frustrating experience. Mom and dad were hovering over me and cheering and I was trying so hard to move forward to reach my toy. I can't quite figure out how to go forward, instead I pushed backwards. I gave up after two pushes backwards...I will get the hang of it soon, I'm sure.

I like to wave "bubye" now. Sometimes I wave, and sometimes I just put a fist forward. Mom says I look like a Power Ranger when I do that.

Still no top teeth. I've been enjoying my teething biscuits and a wide variety of jarred foods. Mom and dad give me little things to taste - which is a lot more exciting than baby food.

Mom and Dad are talking about moving. I hope I get a cool bedroom if we go. I'll miss my pink room though. It's really special because two of my grandmas painted it. Maybe they will help paint my new room, too, when the time is right. I'm lucky to have such nice Grandmas (and Grandpas!).

Last week I got to skip several days of daycare. One was because of President's Day, and the other two days I got to spend with my Grandma D. We had a lot of fun playing together!

I'll try to post more photos soon. Bye for now...it's approaching bath time.

E

1 comment:

Southard/Scoutelas Family said...

Sounds like you'll be moving soon, Em! Your friend, Sutton, also tried to crawl for a long time before he got the hang of it and started to be on the move. Keep trying - you'll crawl soon!!