Thursday, May 29, 2008

Red Robin and Random

Last night we left our house so someone could come look at it. Mommy wanted to pack a picnic, but we ran out of time to do that and so we took an adventure to Red Robin and Costco. I got a baby hamburger and some milk and mandarin oranges. Mommy and Daddy were impressed by how quickly and efficiently I am chewing. I've got a lot of teeth now and I am very good at taking small bites of things. I'm also getting better at drinking from my sippy cup.

Lately, I fall asleep reading a book in my crib. My favorite book to sleep with is Goodnight Moon from my aunt Dorothy. I look at it in the morning, too, when I first wake up.

It's a beautiful day today, so I hope we can go for a stroller ride tonight with Greta. I love to watch the birds and flowers and leaves as Greta walks beside me. She is my best friend so far. She really loves me and is very gentle with me. I guess you could say she's my big sister, even though she is a puppy. She is three and I am one and we are in love. :)

No comments: