
Playing with Mom.

Riding daddy's toy truck (made by my great grandpa G-Lo when daddy was a little boy!)

Learning to color with daddy.

Playing by the kitchen island in my Polo dress (thanks Jamie L).

At the zoo with Emma, Bella, Dad and Sam.

Feeding the deer at the zoo.

Playing with the Koi fish.

Mom, put the camera away...that's enough!

Look, I'm a monkey!
One of my favorite things to do is play with the island in the kitchen. I open and close the doors and mom and dad leave a lot of fun things in there for me, such as mini loaf pans, small cans of food and other containers. It's fun to play "kitchen" and practice all of my new skills.
Last week we took a family fieldtrip to visit some friends at a zoo in Maryland. It was so much fun! I got to feed the goats and deer with daddy, and also splash my hands in the Koi pond. I even tried to cling to the fence like a monkey!
In other news, I'm starting to wear my sunglasses more regularly. Mom and I got to do a little shopping last weekend before I left for Wisconsin with Dad. We're staying with Grandma and Grandpa B for a little over a week while mom is traveling to Florida and St. Louis. I'll have to post pictures after our trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment