Friday, January 23, 2009

Sick all week

This has been a rough week for me. Ear infection, chest cough, fever...I had to miss three days of school. But, today I get to go back and we're having a Luau party at 3:30. I'm really excited about that, I get to wear a Lei and daddy is coming to the party!

I think I wore out mom and dad this week. Greta probably got the most sleep out of everyone in our house. She can sleep through anything, silly Labrador.

This morning I had a meltdown because mommy tried to put on my light-up sneakers. I hate those things. Every time she puts them on I cry, and yet she keeps trying. Finally she took them off and put on a different pair. She says she doesn't understand why I am so picky about my shoes (little does she know I learned it from HER!)

Wishing you all a great weekend, with no fevers, coughs, colds or earaches!

Emmy the shoe-princess

2 comments:

Momma D to Three said...

hope you're feeling better! Every girl needs a fettish!
look at Imelda Marcos, it could be something far worse and more expensive like Jewelry!

Sevilla Chica said...

NEW PICTURES PLEASE. auntie D needs photographic evidence that the cutest niece ever really does exist and that she's not just making that up.