Saturday, February 21, 2009

Shake it, Shake it, Shake it!



Mommy and I were watching a little bit of Big 10 Gymnastics today. Next thing you know, she whips out the camera to capture some of my dance moves. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Ms. Natties Mum said...

OMG this is sooo cute ! We love seeing new pics and videos of you Em tell your Ma to keep it up !

Momma D to Three said...

ahh what a little gymnast!
I make the girls bows, it is really easy, plus I love to match all of their outfits with bows! no I am a deadbeat mother! she wanted a chocolate chip cookie cake so sam's club makes the double layer ones with frosting in the middle and that is what I picked up!

Robison family said...

Love your moves, Emily!

Sherri said...

Hi Badger Girl,
Your little girl is so cute! I haven't seen you on my blog in a long time and I was just checking to make sure you are all okay. I don't get over here very often either. Hope all is well in your little corner of the world. We are enjoying little Tizita so much!