Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

I had a *fab* trip to Wisconsin for the holiday. I got to ride an airplane there with mom. We hauled my little ladybug "goosecase" (suitcase) around and got all kinds of comments about it, as well as my pigtails. I think the highlight was when we shared a rootbeer float in the twin cities airport!

Once we arrived in Wisconsin we got to play with the "chicken" (toy kitchen) and play all kinds of fun games with gramma, grampa, aunt deedee and uncle jimjim. Daddy met us there, too, as he had just returned from deer camp with grampa and jim.

We got to spend Thanksgiving at great gramma claire's house and saw tons of cousins, aunts and uncles and had a total blast. We even stayed over at a hotel and I got to go swimming with daddy. I'm quite the little fish. :) I did some puzzles with great grampa tom, played foosball with aunt marla, ate turkey with gramma judy and had an overall great visit. Aunt deedee even gave me a pedicure while I was home, and I got to see my friends audrey and adrik.

On Saturday we got to drive through the Olin Park Festival of Lights and that was really neat. I enjoyed the choo-choo train the most, it looked neat. Hopefully mommy and daddy will put some some more lights outside of our house soon, I'm really getting into this holiday thing!

It was a long drive home yesterday. Greta and mom and I watched a lot of movies together as daddy braved the heavy traffic and pouring rain. We got home at 9:15 last night and I sure did not want to go to school this morning. I miss my relatives.

No comments: