Last weekend we took a visit to Harrisburg, PA. I got to see our old neighbors, Len and Sue, and eat some delicious food. My favorite activity was playing with a scissors, glue and pipe cleaners. I also made a bunch of paper airplanes and enjoyed running in and out of the screen porch. Good times.
While we were there, I slept in a little nest on the floor - made up of a sleeping bag and some sheets and blankets. Last night, since I was such a good girl, mommy let me sleep on my crib mattress -- on the floor! Soon it is time for mommy and daddy to get me a big girl bed!!
Over the next two weeks I will be moving up to the 3 year old room at Goddard because I am right on track with all of my key milestones, including potty training. I'm excited to move into the next room and do even more projects!
A few weeks ago I delighted mommy on Mother's Day. I told her that she is my "Sweet, sweet friend." I thought she was going to cry!
Next week I turn three and mommy is throwing me a little party with some of my girlfriends. I can't wait. And then for Memorial Day weekend we are having an even bigger party with friends, family and neighbors. It will be so much fun! I'll write more after the festivities!
Hope you're doing well!
Oh - in other news, mommy thought it would be funny to jot down the following:
I love calling daddy a Sinkerpot, or a Stinkersaurus
I know how to access apps on daddy's iPhone. My favorite ones are the Dora games, the piano, coloring games...and the fart noise app. I giggle like crasy when I make those noises...
No comments:
Post a Comment