Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I don't like boys

On the way to school yesterday and today, I let mom know that I don't like boys. She laughed and said that's okay, that I have all the time in the world to change my mind. She reminded me that my little brother might be really nice -- and that not all boys are crazy.

Today I also told her that I don't want my baby brother to eat my toys. She reminded me that he won't be able to play with my toys when he's really little, so I have some time to prepare and put my special things away.

I'm in the 4-year-old room at school now and it's going great. It has sparked more curiosity in me about reading and spelling. I won't be 4 until May, but it's fun to be with the bigger kids.

Yesterday daddy called me at school. He called me from Qatar. It's pretty cool to get phone calls from dad during my day. He's a really cool dad and I miss him a lot. I'm pretty lucky to have such a great daddy - he would do anything for me, even from half way around the world.

Hope you are doing well.

1 comment:

Robison family said...

And so it begins! At least her daddy doesn't qualify in the yucky boy category.... (-: