Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Great Grandparents

I had a nice visit with my great grandparents on the Leverich side on Sunday. I even carried on the tradition and filled my pants while great grandpa Tom was holding me in his arms. I guess my mom did that when her great grandpa Earl held her 28 years ago. We must have strong genes. Anyway, my great grandparents are really nice and they both held me and kept me warm and snuggly while they visited.

Now I have met all of my great aunts and uncles on the Leverich side except one - but I get to meet him in a few weeks at a big family reunion. That will be a fun time - and my first campfire of all time.

Today mommy took me out for breakfast on the East side of town. That is the hippy part of Madison. She even whipped her boob out at the table to feed me, I was embarrassed so I pretended to fall asleep for the rest of the meal! Good thing her nursing wrap arrived in the mail today so I can eat in private if this happens again!

Next week my friend Jeremiah is coming to meet me for the first time. His parents and my parents are really good friends and mom thinks I should marry him. Just kidding. She does hope that we can be good friends though! I'm excited to meet him, and I'm jealous because he can already eat solid food and is starting to crawl! That must be so nice instead of being limited to a crib or a blanket all day and night. He goes to a daycare, too, I should ask him how he likes it! Mommy says I have about two more months before I have to spend my days at Mrs. C's house...but mommy promises we will have quality snuggle time at home when she is done with work. And I know daddy will spoil me when he gets home from his trip.

Guess I have to sign off now. Mommy has some things she needs to do before Grandma comes home and before I get hungry again!

Oh...forgot to mention, this morning Grandpa weighed me and I think I'm about 8.5 pounds already! I'm growing like a champ!!

Bye for now!

1 comment:

MJ said...

My mom thinks we should get married too! Or, at least I can look out for you and our friend Syd. A boy like me might come in handy sometimes!
Looking forward to meeting you!
Jeremiah!