My mom is a moron. I got a little "uncomfortable" over the weekend. Now that I'm drinking formula that happens sometimes - but she decided to do something about it. So, she called the doctor and overdosed me on prune juice. Let's just say "ewww" and "ewww again" because that stuff is hideous. Never again, never again.
Oh, I just get the heebyjeebies thinking about it.
We had a nice weekend, prune juice aside. I got to take a nap under a big tree while daddy pulled weeds and mommy hacked at the bushes with an electric trimmer. They're getting the house ready for my party - hooray!
Yesterday we went to a bonfire and a 13-week-old black lab kissed my fingers. His name is Drake and I have a crush on him! He was just the perfect size for me! Greta liked him, too. Mom and Dad made "fire pies" (grilled pizza pockets) and kept me snuggly in my pink sweat suit from the Hickens. It finally fits me and just in time for the Fall weather!
Mrs. C took all the kids to a pumpkin patch and we got pumpkins on Friday! Mine is really cute and has a face painted on it! When I get big I hope I can paint pumpkins, too.
Well, time for me to call it a night. This is going to be another busy week!
No comments:
Post a Comment