Sunday, March 30, 2008

Great Weekend

I had a really nice weekend. My parents took me out for dinner and brunch, and all the waitresses said I was cute (they all comment on my hair, how it's so adorable because it sticks up like Woodstock...who is Woodstock anyway?). I got to eat crackers both times - yahoo!

I have five teeth now. Two on the bottom and three on top.

Crawling is still not working out, but I sure do like to pull myself up onto toys, furniture, cupboards, etc.

Yesterday I went to a birthday party and got to play in a Jumperoo. I don't have one at home, so that was a treat! I also got to taste some frosting, it was sweet!

My parents have ripped out my carpet, and the carpet in the family room. Tuesday we get new carpet in both rooms and I am excited. My room needed new carpet because my puppy ate two holes in it when it was her room. She is so silly.

Well, time for bed now! It was a busy day. Mom and I did a lot of errands and playing. I need rest for the week ahead!

Love you,
Em

No comments: