Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Some new stuff

Before I was born, the dog got to hang out in my room when my parents were at work. The walls were an icky blue -- like the blue raspberry tip of a bomb pop. Greta would get lonely and sad and one day she ate a hole in the carpet. It was a very bad day at my house (so the story goes) and Greta learned her lesson. Until another lonely day when she ate a second hole.

After mommy had me, we spent the hole summer playing with Greta and she earned freedom. Now the "blue room" is my pink room and I love it very much. Today, I got new carpet in there -- no more holes! It's very exciting.
I forgot to tell you that my daddy got me this funny bear hat when he went to Korea a few weeks ago. And last week he got an awesome sunburn in Florida. We got to hang out last weekend and we played Peekaboo with my hat. Good times!

Mom decided that I was ready to graduate from my Exersaucer, so she got me a little airplane. The propeller spins and it lights up and makes music. It's way cool. The only thing that would be better is if my feet could touch the ground and if it could really fly! Hopefully I'm better at flying than mom. She is a little out-of-control when it comes to planes, trains and automobiles. I think in a past life she was a NASCAR driver or something......

No comments: