Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Grandma Poppins says...

Last night Grandma told mom that I have had it with baby food! I'm so glad she is my advocate because it's true! Why would I want to eat mashed puree on a spoon when I have two hands and am totally capable of feeding myself?

I love noodles, lasagna, watermelon, Crispix, cottage cheese, goldfish, peas, avocado, and all kinds of other finger foods. Hopefully mom will get a clue and donate the rest of the baby food to a food pantry when we get home so a truly deserving baby can eat it. I'm a big girl now. :)

Grandma also let me take my first few drinks out of a real, glass cup. I liked it! Sippy cups annoy me still, the real cups are more fun.

Well, busy day of playing ahead...I gotta soak up my grandma time while I can!

No comments: