Yesterday I learned how to go from a semi-crawl back to a seated position! It's hard work, but it's getting easier with practice.
Mom made me turkey meatballs and they're delicious! She used ground turkey, egg, breadcrumbs and parmesan. Not bad! She also introduced me to watermelon, which is her favorite fruit. It's great! I could eat it every day!!
The weather is getting really nice here and I have been enjoying some stroller rides and outdoor playtime. I just love to be outside, especially with my dog Greta.
On Monday night mom took me to the ER. I weighed 19 pounds fully dressed. She took me in because the Dr. on call said I needed treatment. My eye was filling with yellow goo and it turned out to be conjunctivitis (some call it pinkeye). They gave me drops for mom to put in, and now my eye is all better. However, it took two hours at the doctor. All the nurses loved me and the sick people smiled when they saw me! It made me feel special to brighten their day. It was a long night, but I got to stay home and play with mom the next day!! We had a lot of fun!!
Next week I go to see Grandma and Grandpa Poppins and I can hardly wait! Yahoo!! I'll be there for almost two full weeks and it is going to be a Parteeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment