My mom and dad said that I needed to use my public forum here to share an important public service announcement.
Today is November 4, 2008. It's an important day in American history. Make sure you get your bootie out there and VOTE!
They said it would be a very smart idea for you to vote. Especially for John McCain. But if you have a reason to vote for someone else, they said we can still be friends, okay?
Alright, now back to normal business. Like eating macaroni and drinking out of my sippy.
Toodles.
2 comments:
Hi,
It took me a long time to get over here to finally check out your blog and learn a bit about your sweet little girl! I enjoyed all the pictures, she is such a cutie! Just a few months younger than Tizita from what I can tell. (I haven't read it all yet, will work on that later) I know you asked for my playdough recipe. The one I made for Tizzy was pumpkin playdough which smells so good. I will send that on to you later today.
Hi,
I finally had a chance to read some of your blog and see pictures of your beautiful little lady. I will read more later today. I know you wanted to know how I make playdough. I will include that later, too.
Post a Comment