This morning, mom came in my room full of excitement. "Look outside!" She frantically opened my blinds and I rolled over and scaled the side of my crib to look out at the fluffy white coat of snow that laced my windowsill, the bushes and the lawn. Lovely. It looked just like a gingerbread landscape with perfect frosting.
Then, we had breakfast and she got me all dressed up for picture day. I am wearing a little ivory sweater dress, ivory tights, and the coolest little brown leather and knit boots from our favorite store: Target. They even have pompoms on them!!
Mom says I look like a 'Weigan today and she was very happy to drop me at school with by big blue eyes and Nordic attire.
I'll share pictures with you as soon as I can!
Hugs,
Emmy
1 comment:
Can't wait to see the pictures! I bet you look adorable!
Post a Comment