Last weekend we had a good time. Friday I got to play with my friend Miss Meagan (and eat PIZZA!) while Mommy went to a girl's night out with other moms. Then on Saturday we did errands and more Christmas decorating.
Yesterday we went to COSI, a children's science museum in Columbus. It was SO FUN. Mom took pictures, she'll have to post them later. We met our friends Ms. Carol and Sarah (age 2) to play, and play, and play. I totally wore myself out "driving" the ambulance, petting a turtle, throwing purple foam balls, playing kitchen and drinking out of the water fountain. What a busy day!
On the way home I passed out in my carseat. It gets dark so early and it's pretty boring to ride in the car when I can't see out the windows.
Daddy should be home in just over a week. We can't wait to have him home. I have so many new words to share with him. Last night mom taught me where my "el-bow" is and me wrist. I also learned to say "Meow" and a few other animal sounds. It so fun to make all these new words, but it kind of makes my tongue tickle! It's hard work to learn new sounds. One of my teachers is very excited because now I can say "Erica" (er-ka). The other teacher (Melissa) is jealous. Hehee.
Mom is going to buy bread and milk because we're expecting a winter storm tonight. Hopefully it's not a bad one. Last time we only had a few inches and she still dressed me up like a character from "The Christmas Story" and I fell face first into a snow pile. Couldn't even walk. Geesh.
Have a good week!
1 comment:
Squishy pics please:) Auntie Dee wants to see Ems pigtails!
Post a Comment