Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hi Friends!

Look at my parents, aren't they big dorks. Mom put my barrette in Dad's hair when we were at Grandma's house. They are such big kids and I am happy they love each other so much. :)
Here's a picture of me playing with aunt dorothy and uncle jim. We had a blast over the Thanksgiving weekend.

What a busy few weeks. It seems like it was just Thanksgiving, and now everyone keeps talking about Christmas. This week at school we're learning about Kwanzaa and Hanukkah, too. There are so many celebrations this time of year, it's great. The sugar cookies and gingerbread men aren't bad, either!

Mom keeps telling everyone I've had a verbal explosion. I don't know what that means. But, I do like to talk, sing and dance. Mom and I really like to sing the Itsy Bitsy Spider song, as well as twinkle twinkle. She sings it in all kinds of funny voices and makes me giggle a lot. It's highly entertaining.

Really, not much is new. I'm wearing size five shoes, size 18 month clothes, and am definitely getting used to wearing my winter coat now that it's cold out.

Mom and I have Sirius "Holly" on the TV all the time. It's nonstop Christmas music and we sing and dance and look at our lovely tree. We just can't wait for daddy to come home and admire the tree with us. We miss him like crazy.

Our Christmas pictures came this week and I got so excited when I saw Daddy's picture...I just started saying "dada dada" over and over and mom said he will be home in just a few more weeks!! It will be a perfect Christmas!

Well, I should get some sleep. I'm sure they have a lot of activities planned for me at school tomorrow and I should get some rest.

NighNigh.

No comments: