Saturday she started "puttying the hole" - in other words, feeding me oatmeal. She says it looks like drywall spackle, but I don't know what that is. Gee, people, why do you have to use such big words and analogies all the time? I lead a pretty simple life, can't we keep it that way?
Yesterday we got a new snowman outfit that I'm going to wear when Daddy comes home. Mom said Greta has to wear her antlers, too. She is going hyper about Christmas this year because she got daddy some awesome presents and he is going to be really surprised!
Speaking of surprises, I think I surprised mom for Thanksgiving because she was really proud of me when we flew to Wisconsin. I really love airplanes and those moving sidewalks in airports are sweeeet when you're in a stroller! That strange light tunnel in the Detroit airport is pretty cool, too.
We had fun visiting a lot of people in my fan club. I even got to meet a new girl named Audrey. She is beautiful. Someday she will get big like me and we can be friends! Mom even let Grandma and Grandpa babysit me and she had her first night away from me - I was so busy having fun that I didn't even miss her.
Well, I'm supposed to be at daycare right now, so I should sign off. Here's one new picture before I go.

My love to all -
Emmers
No comments:
Post a Comment