Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Six Months and some pho-toes

This toy makes noise. It is almost as cool as my dog!
My feet are always moving - just like my daddy!

I was stabbed four times today. Stupid shots. It's miserable. They come in and hold me down and swab my chubby little legs with alcohol and just prick prick prick prick. That's FOUR times if you can't count. Oh, (shudder) I just hate it!!!! I scream and then all the big people say, "Oh, look at those real tears...."

Hello. I am a real person, I do cry real tears. Too much excitement for a Wednesday morning. And then we had to drive home in a snowstorm so mom was ultra-focused on the road. I decided to sing and sleep to pass the time.

Here's a progress report on my growth.

At birth:
6 lbs 10.3 oz.
19"

At 6 months
16.1 lbs
25"

I'm getting to be "SOO big," according to mom. My dad is going to FREAK out when he sees me!!

Em

No comments: