I really don't think this is funny, but mom was giggling tonight because I got a booboo. I was sitting on the couch playing with my daily report card when all the sudden I leaned forward and hit my head on my feet. My big toenail scratched my forehead. It won't leave a scar and I'm sure it will mostly disappear by tomorrow, but she giggled. I guess she can't fathom sitting in the same position...she is not as limber as I am!
In other news, did I ever tell you that I have a new nickname? My parents call me "bean" -- that started before I was even born...but now, Aunt Dorothy calls me "Squishy." I guess it's from a movie she calls "Finding Nemo" -- but I am too little to watch movies. I hope I can watch it with her when she comes home from Spain! She's over there learning Spanish and hopefully finding me some cool little Spanish outfits!
I've been eating like a MACHINE lately! Lots of cereals and veggies. It's so much fun! Mom says that I'm getting heavy though - not fat, just big!
Well, I need to get my beauty sleep...and hope my scratch goes away!
Zzzzzzzz.
No comments:
Post a Comment