My parents are pretty cool - they're really letting me enjoy this "being a kid" thing because they say it won't last forever (kind of like living at home, they say that won't last forever either). Anyway, I think they're pretty nice and I relish my time with each of them. It was really special that daddy could come home in time for Christmas - we had a lot of fun together.
Two of my favorite holiday gifts are posted below: An octopus from my uncle jimmy and a pretty pink horse from grandma and grandpa keyes.
I've also loaded pictures that mom took when I played peekaboo with tissues (it's amazing, my feet are still there even when I cover them with tissue!), a picture of Mrs. C (my daycare provider), me in a container full of stuffed Hershey's kisses at Chocolate World, a picture of our family by our Christmas tree, a shot of my reaction to green beans (mom says my face tells it all)....and, a collage of myself at six months. (may appear in a different order)
Things are good. I now eat rice cereal, oatmeal, green beans, peas and yellow squash along with my soy formula. My dog Greta is still my best friend. And, I have two bottom teeth and a top tooth is starting to come through...ouch.
My parents upgraded me to a bigger carseat last week - it's pretty cool. Yesterday I even got to ride in a shopping cart for the first time and last weekend I sat in my first restaurant high chair. I'm moving up in the world!
Enjoy the pictures. I'll try to write more often. It's just a lot of work being a 7-month-old girl!
Nap time.
XO,
Little Em
1 comment:
Emily, your 6 month pictures are beautiful! I hope those teeth stop giving you trouble. All that hurt is no fun!
Post a Comment