Monday, June 2, 2008

Good Girl, GiGi

We had a busy weekend! Saturday Daddy and I went to a market and the mall while mommy worked. We got our A/C fixed at home and showed our house to some nice people. Then, we went to a party in Carlisle and I got to meet some really nice big people. I was the only little person there, but that just means I got lots of attention. :)

Sunday Mommy and I had a really productive day. We ran errands, she planted an herb garden, caught up on some organizing, laundry and cleaning....we kept busy! We also both crashed in the afternoon for a delicious 2-hour nap -- that we both needed! We also took a nice, long walk because it was such a beautiful day.

Mom and I got to play with Greta (Gigi) a lot yesterday. She taught me to say "Good Girl, GiGi" and that is a mouthful! It's fun to say though and I like to reward her when we throw the tennis ball and she brings it back to us. In fact, we played tennis ball again this morning before I went to daycare!

Hopefully mom and dad can take some more pictures this week. My posts are more fun with pictures. :)

PS, I miss my grandparents -- all of them! And my aunts and uncles. You know you can come visit me anytime!!!!!

No comments: