Not much is new. I'm working on some big teeth and it has been painful, hopefully the pain will subside soon because I can't do much about it. Chewing on my fingers seems to be the biggest relief, and cold applesauce feels good, too.
Mom took me to a farmer's market yesterday. She skinned a blueberry bagel for me and I absolutely loved it! Bagels are pretty filling, but I think they taste great and are another good thing to gnaw on right now.
Tonight we had dinner and mom let me nibble on her corn on the cob -- pretty messy, but it felt good on my teeth too.
This week I have to go to the ophthalmologist for an eye exam. I have had some trouble with conjunctivitis on and off for more than a month now. Mom and Dad decided it would be good to check it out. I'm not excited about having someone look at my eyes.
Then, on the weekend we're going to take a trip to see Grandma D. I get to stay with her while Mom and Dad search for neighborhoods in Ohio. It will be fun!!
Well, I need some rest before my Tylenol wears off.
Have a good week!
1 comment:
Update puh-lease! Auntie D wants to see more pics of her little cutie:)
Post a Comment