Mommy informed me of a small problem: we cannot find daddy's camera. It's lost or hiding, and he is borrowing mommy's camera, so we have no pictures to post tonight.
I'm happy to say that I'm enjoying summer. We go for stroller walks and play outside with Greta. I am eating lots of delicious summer produce (especially watermelon and cantaloupe). In fact, I'm not just eating summer food, I'm eating all kinds of food with my mouthful of teeth!
Things have been good. I like to climb stairs, play with blocks, and take an occasional swig out of a sippy cup. I really hate the cup though -- my parents offer to it me and I usually push it away. I'm learning though...just can't force these things! Remember, I have 1/2 of my mommy's genes: I'm a stubborn little beast! Don't be fooled by my pretty eyes and rosebud lips!
Mom was in S. Dakota on business last week so I got three full days of daddy time! It was the best! We did a lot together and daddy passed the test with FLYING colors (mom was wondering if he could handle three days alone!). Mom brought me a little yellow lab stuffed animal that fits in a little purse and I just love it!
Well, sorry for a lack of updates lately. My family is busy preparing to sell our house and move to Ohio. It means a lot of nights we are cleaning and getting ready for showings. Hopefully it won't be much longer until we go so we can get settled before winter!
When daddy gets home we'll have to post more photos.
Miss you friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment