Thursday, October 23, 2008

Words I (attempt to) say

Mom
Momma
Dada
Dude (thanks to Dada) (Duuud)
Gigi (for Greta)
Good Girl
Yeah
NO!
Pizza
Shoes
Zoo
More
Thank You
Nigh(t) Nigh(t)

And then, I say a lot of stuff in secret code that mom and dad cannot understand. It's like they need to get the annie oakley decoder from the Ovaltine box! Plus, mom taught me to laugh like cruella deville, I throw my head back and go Haa Haaa Ha!

I talk on my cell phone a lot, push my plane and stroller around, regularly reorganize mom's tupperware, and I like to read a lot of books. I also enjoy unloading my dresser drawers and pulling toilet paper off the roll if I have the opportunity.

At bedtime I go find mom and say "Nigh Nigh" and that's her sign that it's time to start the bath ritual.

In terms of food, I like to eat almost anything. This morning I ate half of mom's cranberry walnut bran muffin. Mmmmm. And, every now and then she gives me some CHOCOLATE milk. Dad told me it comes from chocolate cows. Is that true?

Tonight I'm going on my first hayride. It's going to be so special. I'll be with my new daycare friends and their families. We also get hotdogs and other fun food, and a pumpkin. Don't worry -- I'll tell mom to bring the camera!

No comments: