Friday, April 17, 2009

Bye-bye Binky

Well, the time as come. This morning mommy cut the tip off of my pacifier and I had to say "bye bye bink." She broke it! How mean! But, she said I am a big girl and since I don't use a bink at school she knows that I can do this!

(Little does she know that this might make for a very long weekend!)

Things are going well at my school. We recently planted seeds and they are growing by our cubbies and mommy looks at them with me each night when she picks me up after work. It's really need to see how seeds grow!

The weather is getting much nicer and I like to play outside a lot. I like to help mommy use the net to clean our fish pond, and of course I still love to play ball with Greta!

This weekend we have a lot of fun plans. Two play dates, a bday party, and church. And, mom said in between we get lots of snuggle time and naps!

We are going home to Wisconsin in May for Aunt DeeDee's college graduation and Great Grandma Claire's 80th birthday. It will be fun to see all of my Wisconsin relatives. I wish they would all move here...there is a house for sale on our street, and several vacant lots (hint, hint).

In other news, I hid my daddy's wallet last week and mom and dad were convinced it went out with the trash. They got all new credit cards, new military ID, new driver's licence, etc. And on Easter Sunday, I performed a little Easter miracle and pulled it out of hiding. They were laughing with joy, relieved that there will be no identity theft happening! But, I think daddy will keep his wallet under lock and key now!

This week Daddy got me a new Radio Flyer tricycle. It's purple and pink and soon I will be tall enough to use it. For now, mom and dad have to help push me around the living room. It's pretty cool, and it even has a secret cubby in the back for toys!

Well, all for now. Hope you have a great weekend. Come visit me soon!

No comments: