Hi Dad,
Mom asked me to write a note to you since you are at training this week. Today is your birthday -- I hope you could hear me on the phone this morning when we tried to sing happy birthday to you!
Here are some things I love about you:
-How you play games with me inside and in the yard
-How we play with Greta and throw her the ball
-The game you play where you make me pull your finger (do all dad's play the fart game?)
-How you pack my lunches sometimes, and sometimes you even put little notes in there!
-Thanks for folding my laundry and making me fun things to eat like macaroni!
-I think it's so cool that you fly "airpanes"
-Thanks for teaching me to fly a kite and kick a soccer ball
-And, I love how much you love me. You make me feel like a little princess.
Come home soon, daddy! We miss you! Have a happy birthday!
Love,
Emmy
(And, ps, it's hat day at school and I'm wearing my pink Bass Pro hat just for you!)
No comments:
Post a Comment