Friday, April 3, 2009

What I've been up to lately

I like to crawl into my glider and read books on the weekends.
Like mom, I like to stretch real big and reach for the stars when I get up in the morning. It's a great way to start the day.
I love banana split pudding, if you can't tell.
Good to the last drop!
Go Packers, Go Packers (daddy dressed me in green for St. Pat's...for some reason he chose this)
It's a new game called "Put mommy's undies around Greta" -- way more fun than ring around the rosie.
The bed head is real, so is my joy in discovering a new place to sit in the mud room.
Playing with another little baby when we had playgroup at my house a few weeks ago.
Practicing with post-it arrows. Sign here. Sign here. Sign here.
I am a daddy's girl.

3 comments:

MJ said...

She's getting so big! I certainly love the shot of Mommy's undies around Greta's neck. Ha!

Ms. Natties Mum said...

oooh what a sweety...I love the lil shorty shirt...I was out and about looking for my niece and came across this same one at Kohls....I think I have quite fun ahead, once Natalie can keep herself busy ! Love the pic's...keep em coming!

Robison family said...

What a beautiful, happy little girl! And that bed head is rockin'....