That's right, with much determination, I can walk across an entire room now! It's still a little scary and I have to think carefully about each step, but it's getting a little easier each day! And, I have also been talking lots of practice laps with my baby stroller. We go from the kitchen, to the hall, to the living room and dining room and then repeat the loop. On Saturday morning I did it six times in a row!
This weekend mom and I stayed home on Saturday and had a quiet day together. Today we had a play date with my friend Sutton again, he is so nice and lets me share his toys. I will miss him because he was one of my very first friends in Harrisburg! After that, I took a nice long nap, followed by lunch, and then an ice cream date with one of mom's friends. It was fun!
Mom has started packing a few of our things, but the mover will do most of it. We will be in our new house in less than two weeks! Mom said I will love it, but I think she is just saying that for what it's worth --- because she hasn't even seen it yet! Only daddy has! And, to update you...the pictures I posted a few months ago are NOT the house we're moving to. That deal went sour.
Our new house is a ranch and mommy is very excited about that! Plus, it is near some beautiful parks and trails and she said she even found out about a local swimming pool that we can use next summer. It is going to be fun to get settled in our new place and meet new friends! I will be going to the Goddard School for daycare and mom says it will be awesome. The teachers are already excited for me to come meet them!
Did I already tell you that mom got a minivan? We've been so busy that I can't remember if I already wrote that. I like sitting up higher and I have an air conditioning vent right above me that really comes in handy on hot days! Mom even lets me push the buttons on the keychain to open the doors and lock the doors. Sometimes she even lets Greta ride in the van with us when we go to daycare and on short little errands.
I need to get some sleep. Another busy week of walking practice ahead...........
I miss my daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment