Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mommy Time

Lately I've been extra huggy, giving mommy lots of snuggles in the morning when we walk into daycare, and in the evening when we play at home. We have a lot of fun together!

Tonight we were able to talk to Daddy on Skype. I showed him how I can pretend to talk on my cell phone. I put it up to my head and say "hi" and then I pass it to mom so she can talk on it, too. (Mommy note: more like "shove" it in mom's cheek, nose or other part of head...we need to work on being "gentle")

I love to laugh and play with Greta. I throw the tennis ball to her and it's hilarious. I also give her an antler to chew on and then take it away. She is so gentle and patient with me, it's fun to play games with her. Sometimes when she's lying on the floor, I walk over and then lay right on top of her and give her big hugs. She is my best friend and I say her name all the time! Although, mom keeps scolding me for playing in her water dish and trying to steal pellets of her dog food.

My friends at daycare are so sad that I'm getting ready to move. I'm going to miss them, too. I'll also miss my little neighbor friends who affectionately call me "Emily Anne" every time they see me. They often ride their bikes with us when go on our stroller walks.

I'm getting really good at drinking with straws and sippy cups, but I still like one bottle in the morning to stay good and hydrated. Mom keeps trying to take it away from me, but I am a stubborn little booger sometimes!

Mom keeps telling me that I am a champ at bedtime. We eat dinner, play, go for a walk and then I take a bath and go right to bed. I just grab my puppy and a binky and pass right out. I hope my new room is as cool as my pink room here. Mom thinks it will be a pale tan color, not pink. She says that we will spruce it up really cool when we get there...only a week until we hit the road for O-hi-O. Mom already said Greta gets to ride with me in the car. COOL!

Alright, next post will have pictures, I promise! Mom said she needs to charge the camera battery.

Good night!

No comments: