It was a busy day. No, it has been a busy week! Mom and I have been busy selling our house. We are getting ready to move to Ohio and get settled in a new house there. She says it will be fun to have a new room. I have no idea what to expect.
Today I had my 15-month appointment. I got one shot (ick). I'm short, only in the 15th percentile. Mom is too tired to remember the other numbers, so she will have to tell me again later.
I've been taking a lot of steps! It gets a little easier each day. My favorite toy to push around is my stroller walking toy with my baby doll. Mom thinks it's cute that when I hug my baby I say "mmmmmm" Well, she taught me to do that, so I guess that is why I do it!
Also, I am starting to learn to point to my eyes, nose, ears and mouth. I get a little confused, but I'm catching on fast!
We went for a long walk with my little neighbor friends. They all call me "Emily Anne" as though it's my formal name. It's funny. They ride their bikes while mom and I use the stroller. It's really fun that way. Let's just say it's very entertaining. And about every 20 strides mom has to say, "Girls, watch out for the cars!" because they are more focused on me than their surroundings...
And, this week I've been cruisin' in mom's white Honda Odyssey. Yup...we got a soccer mom car. It's really neat! I like the tinted windows and I think my dog Greta really likes it, too. (And, no, it's not brand new, it's used and we love it!)
Well, time for bed. I'm working on my canine teeth. Thank goodness for Tylenol!
Emmy
1 comment:
Pretty soon, you will have a whole mouthful of teeth, like your friend, Sutton. He has all his baby teeth, except the 2 year molars! Can't wait to see you taking some steps this weekend.
Post a Comment