Saturday, September 20, 2008

Clownin' Around at Autumn Fest


(No, I didn't get electrocuted by the clown, my hair naturally spikey!)

I met my first clown today. He gave me a smiley heart sticker and made me laugh. We were at a picnic with the Campbell family at the Masonic Homes in Elizabethtown, PA. It was a free festival, open to the public, and it included games, music, and lots of good food. Even ice cream!
There were also crafts for sale. My friend Dee bought me a little tiny bracelet. She is Amelia's Grandma, and Amelia got a bracelet, too! Here we are with our new bling.
Mom says she wants the car in the back, especially for mid-life crisis. What is mid-life crisis?
We had a great time and it was such a beautiful day. It was bittersweet because we said goodbye to our Epler and Campbell friends. We might not see them again for a while because we're moving so daddy can fly a new plane. But, they should know that they will always be part of our family and we will keep in touch.

Mom and Dad always tell me that you can never have too many friends. So, even though we're excited to meet new friends and explore our new city, we will never forget all of the wonderful people who have made us feel so welcome here in my hometown. It will forever be my birthplace so I know we will come back and visit! Mom thinks I won't remember this place very well...little does she know I'm as sly as a fox and as sharp as a tack... hehee!

No comments: