Saturday, September 20, 2008

My own little baby

This is the newest member of our family. Her name is "baby" and I love her a lot.

Mom treated me to a dolly and a special little stroller that I can push around. I give her big hugs and say "Mmmmm." She is such a sweet little baby and I like to push her around my house. Greta ignores her. :)
I take really good care of my baby, I ever give her a blankie when she is cold.

The first few days I had the stroller, it was really hard to use. Now I can buzz around the whole house -- going from kitchen to hall to living room and dining room and then repeating the loop. I can even drag it up the steps (2) from the family room into the kitchen!

It was mom's idea to get the stroller to help me with walking, and by golly, it worked! I bet she thinks she's real special now...haha.


I even dance with my baby. When mom tells me to play music,
I push the button and dance along. Mom really needs some dancing lessons....

No comments: